1 Unsweetened Acai Frozen Packet ( I found mine at Publix but I'm sure it is at most grocery stores)
1 whole Banana
1 TBSP Almond Butter
1 scoop Plant Based Protein Powder
1/2 CUP Almond Milk ( or any dairy free milk )
1/2 CUP Sliced Almonds
1/2 CUP Sliced Strawberries
1 TBSP Chia Seeds
1. Grab your blender or ninja/nutribullet
2. Run the frozen Acai Packet under water just enough to break in half but do not completely thaw .
3. Add the two halves into the blender
4. Cut your whole banana in half and place one half in the blender ( Save other half for topping)
5. Add Almond Butter
6. Add Plant Base Protein Powder
7. Add Almond Milk
8. Lightly Blend , stopping frequently so that the mixture doesn't become too liquidy. You want a thicker consistency .
9. After ingredients are completely mixed (again LIGHTLY) ,grab your favorite bowl and pour mixture into it.
I topped this bowl with sliced strawberries , sliced bananas , chia seeds and sliced almonds but you can honestly top it with WHATEVER you like ! Make it cute , take a pic , tag @flyeatsshow then mix it all up and ENJOY !